Thursday, 7 January 2016

The beginning

For over a year I have intended to start this blog. I love my Thermomix. I use it for almost every meal. If not for the whole meal, then at least to help with the prep.

Today has a wintry feel to it even though it is the middle of summer. The rain has not let up all day. For breakfast we made porridge in our TM. We are having leftover beetroot salad from yesterday for lunch. 

This is what we made yesterday.


Breakfast:

Oat flour almond butter and jam breakfast muffins. My own creation. Recipe to follow when I write it out.


Lunch:

Beetroot Salad - BCB. I use mint instead of corriander.


Afternoon snack:

Apple sorbet, skin left on - just core and slice. Quick fruit sorbet BCB. I add extra lemon juice and instead of the sugar I use 1 tbsp of honey.



Dinner:

Skinnymixers butter chicken - vegetarian version. Instead of 300ml of cream, I use 200ml of coconut cream. Rice automated boiled rice from TM5.



Not a lot of my own creations today. Many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment